ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

Fantastic! Lovely music. Excellent visuals and animation. I love the we stay just long enough to him touch the ground. Very nicely done.

Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros

Haha - nice. The joke with Luigi's coat is the best. :D

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Wut. You animated...everything?And mixed the sounds effects and all that? That is seriously incredible.

hitBox hitBox

Absolutely perfect.

The opening instructional levels reminded me of Portal's refined planning. The ultra-simple and dynamic mechanics with swift menu transitions makes for continued mental stimulation (I love that you can click the replay button as it's shooting on-screen). And the clean and sharp aesthetic with the visual and audio design is extremely pleasing.

Absolutely perfect.

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

What a masterfully crafted game. It was so easy to fall into. A simple story to keep you engaged in the fluid and perfectly difficult gameplay. Polished game-feel and visuals accompanied by a wonderful soundtrack and atmospheric soundtrack. Just great in every respect.

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Perfect. Really tight controls. Super easy to pick up. No necessity for tutorials or story splash screens. Challenging enough to keep you interested but no so much that you give up. Engaging suggestion of an elaborate world. Just perfect.

It's a Nice Day It's a Nice Day

Nice work!

Really nice melody. Nothing wrong with this at all. Keep it up!

arok93 responds:

woah,really?? thank you!! :)

Hallelujah performed by Cayler Hallelujah performed by Cayler

Amazing...

Your voice is so beatiful. I love to listen to this. Such great arrangement, and the strings that slowly add to it makes a huge difference. But your voice is what wants me to vote 6.

Thank you for this pleasure.

Cayler responds:

I wish you could have voted 6. :P Thanks for wanting to though. And thanks for the review and the 10. That's good enough for me.

Chad's Study Chad's Study

Aaww...

This is so lovely. It's a great piece of music.
Fantastic!

Actually, I'd love to play this on Piano. Do you have Sheet Music for this piece?
That would be awesome!

Pelemus-McSoy responds:

Sadly, I've lost track of it...

Sorry. =(

Glad you like it that much, though! =D

Defeat Defeat

Absolutely amazing. You have such a talent.

AntonOxenuk responds:

thank you!

Aviary After Aviary After

Wonderful.

failed selfie failed selfie

Holy bro - this is awesome. Obviously the overall image is really engaging, but the blocky rendering in BRILLIANT.