hitBox hitBox

Absolutely perfect.

The opening instructional levels reminded me of Portal's refined planning. The ultra-simple and dynamic mechanics with swift menu transitions makes for continued mental stimulation (I love that you can click the replay button as it's shooting on-screen). And the clean and sharp aesthetic with the visual and audio design is extremely pleasing.

Absolutely perfect.

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

What a masterfully crafted game. It was so easy to fall into. A simple story to keep you engaged in the fluid and perfectly difficult gameplay. Polished game-feel and visuals accompanied by a wonderful soundtrack and atmospheric soundtrack. Just great in every respect.

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Perfect. Really tight controls. Super easy to pick up. No necessity for tutorials or story splash screens. Challenging enough to keep you interested but no so much that you give up. Engaging suggestion of an elaborate world. Just perfect.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Very clean and cool presentation. Surprising freshness on an established genre. And the music is absolutely awesome fantastic.

L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

Mmm, it really sweet. Nicely done.

Accelerator Accelerator

This game is the yes. One of the most fun things I've ever done. Well done.

Pulo Pulo

Nice enough

This game has a good feel to it. Very clean looking. The controls are nice and smooth. But, it's very unclear as to where exactly you're landing. Making the ball slightly transparent of adding a shadow would help a lot. Great work all the same!

Shadow Snake Shadow Snake

Brilliant!

What an awesome re-creation of such fun classic. This game is so well designed. I love the theme of all the tribal designs decorating the entire game. (I want those as tattoos now!) Fantastic music and sound effects. They fit in perfectly with the rest of the game. I didn't find any faults in there. Great work!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Wonderful!

Great work. I always like to see different video game characters come together. You should be proud of yourself. What commitment you have. Thank you so much!

Super Mario Star Scramble Super Mario Star Scramble

Very nice!

This game was done very well. The controls were smooth and simple. No glitches anywhere. I was greatly relieved when I saw brand new sprites for a change from the common Mario fan-games. The only thing that I find has space for advancement is the concept of the game. What exactly makes this different from every other Mario game. All you do is collect items, jump on goomba's heads and defeat Bowser. I think each mario game should have it's own unique and original theme. Which this one lacked. But it was brilliantly done as far as a simple and fun Mario game. I also enjoyed that it was short enough to not have to waste hours away to trying to complete it. Great job!