ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

Fantastic! Lovely music. Excellent visuals and animation. I love the we stay just long enough to him touch the ground. Very nicely done.

Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros

Haha - nice. The joke with Luigi's coat is the best. :D

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Wut. You animated...everything?And mixed the sounds effects and all that? That is seriously incredible.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Wow - that was quite amazing. From my experience, two years actually seems actually seems fast for this amount of polished work. There were some really nice visuals in there. The lyrics were, of course, great and were wonderfully performed. Overall, and excellent production.

Osuka responds:

Thanks :) 2 years were spend in modeling characters during my free time, the animation was done in 2 months working 24/7. I was lucky that I had the 7Pcs of the office avaible for rendering. Some scenes tooks 10 minutes to render a single frame

Greener Grass Greener Grass

Wow - looks like a lot of work in this. Really fun music, great visual direction, sweet simple story.
Very nice.

SteveRoberts responds:

Thanks! Was a lot of work, the final 5 weeks of the project especially were me sat in front of my computer for 10 hour days without a break! @_@ Very glad you like it, cheers for watching!

Priorities Priorities

Wonderful visuals. The defined style and the natural animation were great - perhaps a little stiff at times, but it didn't detract from the film. I loved the several single takes throughout - it really brought me into the setting.

Great music. Nicely subtle yet supportive.

Lovely story. It had such a dear simplicity to it.

And I really like your credited position "Story Told by". Not seeking to impress the audience with the impressive fact of an entire short film of this quality created by one person.

Well done. Very well done.

Pokémon - Now Turn Based Pokémon - Now Turn Based

Very nice. Simple concept with a clear presentation and a comedic twist to make entertaining. Great work.

Lixian responds:

Haha, thanks ;)

Hej Sokoly Hej Sokoly

Boy, what a ridiculous amount of work you put into that. Fantastic effort.

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

BRILLIANT!

Great animation. Very smooth. You've done a wonderful job.

TheBoogley responds:

I just had a look at your artwork and like your drawing style, I've recommended you for the art portal :)

Distant Hearts Distant Hearts

Good on you.

Look as though you've put in a lot of work into this. So for that I'd like to give you a huge congrats on staying committed to it. Keep it up!